So you've packed your bag and you are ready for adventure. From the colorful
coffee shops in Amsterdam to the snowy mountains in Interlaken, the beers in Belgium to the pasta in Italy - this trip is going to be one to remember. Of course you don’t want your memories to be of bad service and crowded dorms, dirty bathrooms and unfriendly staff. Nothing can make or break your trip to any city like a hostel can. It’s more than just a place to lay your head - a hostel can be as memorable as your first visit to the Coliseum or as disappointing as the inflated drink prices in Venice. Any self-respecting traveler knows to go to the experts - other travelers - to avoid a hostel disaster!
Europe’s Famous Hostels aims to make sure this scenario doesn’t happen to you while staying at one of our hostels:
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Flying Pig Hostel
- Bad Gastein, Austria - Euro Youth Hostel Bad Gastein
- Barcelona, Spain - Kabul Youth Hostel
- Berlin, Germany - Circus Hostel
- Bruges, Belgium - Bauhaus International Youth Hostel
- Cardiff, United Kingdom - Cardiff Backpacker Hostel
- Corfu, Greece - Pink Palace Hostel
- Dublin, Ireland - Avalon House Hostel
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom - St. Christopher's Inns
- Interlaken, Switzerland - Balmer's Herberge Youth Hostel
- London, United Kingdom - St. Christopher's Inns
- Munich, Germany - Euro Youth Hostel
- Paris, France - WANTED:New Hostel
- Nice, France - Villa Saint Exupéry
- Riga, Latvia - Friendly Fun Frank's Hostel
- Rome, Italy - Alessandro Palace Hostel
- Salzburg, Austria - Yoho International Youth Hostel
Besides a quality standard, nice atmosphere in the hostels and great locations, Europe’s Famous Hostels has more to offer:
* use the free EFH phone in each hostel to make a free booking at any of the other EFH hostels- it’s fast, easy and FREE
* the EFH is going to celebrate a lot next year, as 2006 is EFH’s 10th birthday! And we want you to celebrate along with us. So keep an eye out for parties you can join and the prizes you can win!!!
* going from one EFH hostel to another, you will find out that each hostel has his own identity and character, so there is no way you will feel like visiting a chain of hostels. But you will have the advantage of having one flyer or website with all the details of the best hostels in Europe.
In our next issue
People watching on the best terraces of Amsterdam!
also in issue #
- Downtown DJ number 2 in the Spotlight
- Linda's Column
- Do you remember this?
The Worldwide Backpacker travel site powered by the Flying Pig Hostels in Amsterdam